This is the second part of an interview that we started last week with US transformation coach Chris Powell.
If you missed Part 1 of the intereview, make sure you listen to it here first.
We’ll continue to go behind the scenes on Obese A Year To Save My Life. What were some of the actual tactics and approaches Chris used to help people lose 100’s of lbs of body fat? What happens once people start on the transformation and how do they keep motivated on their long progress journey. We discussed some of the challenges that they had and you will also find out the stumbling blocks and how Chris used community to help keep people on track.
- What happens when motivation starts to waver
- The critical role of family, friends and loved ones on one person’s transformation journey
- The importance of being with like-minded people during the transformation process
- How a reality show raise awareness to take positive actions with their weight loss journey?
- Find out the limiting factor that is stopping a person to be a better version of themselves
- Discover what is the Foundation Five
- Transformation with Chris and Heidi App
Quotes & Take-Aways
Community is imperative in the journey of transformation.
The only limiting factor in this equation is what’s happening between your ears.
The genuine power behind a transformation is in integrity and community.
Most people when they embark upon their journey of transformation they expect a lot of their family, friends and loved ones to support them throughout the whole journey; the unfortunate fact of the matter is that this isn’t the case.
It’s not a trainer and a client relationship. That’s not what transformation is about. It’s about friendship, love, integrity and support.
Connect with Chris:
Thanks for listening and the support – if you enjoyed this episode, I hope you can leave the podcast a rating and review on iTunes, and if you haven’t subscribed yet, this is the best time to do that too. This will help the show to get up in the rankings.