Want To Have Your Work Read By Thousands Of People Every Day?
We’re always on the hunt for new guest writers to contribute blog articles and recipes to our site.
Our audience are typically males and females aged 25-50 . They are every day folks who perhaps workout a couple of times a week and try and watch what they eat. They’re not hardcore gym junkies or research boffins, they want easy to digest (no pun intended) information that will help them in the kitchen and in the gym.
They appreciate myth busting, science and evidence but written in a light hearted, conversational tone, they don’t want to be bored with science babble.
What’s In It For Me?
We’ll circulate your article to our social media network of over 125k followers.
It will be emailed to over 20,000 subscribers.
You can include an outbound link within the article to your own website which will help send traffic to your site and increase your authority with google.
We will create an author bio page for you on our site with links to your social media accounts (just like this one https://www.foodforfitness.co.uk/author/scott-baptie/)
Who Are We Looking For?
- You must be able to write high-quality, very conversational, engaging and helpful evidence-based content. The aim is to educate without inducing sleep!
- You must have a high standard of written English (UK) and grammar.
- You must have personable writing style and are able to have banter with the reader.
- You must be able to read a research paper and be able to include contextual citations to credible sources to back up statements or “arguments”.
- Someone who can follow content writing and SEO best practices. This means you’ll include subheads throughout your article and use short sentences and paragraphs (no more than 3 sentences long).
What Kind Of Content Floats Our Boat?
We love articles that challenge commonly held fitness beliefs that are actually BS. You can’t beat a bit of myth busting.
We love articles that cover contemporary nutrition topics in the news eg. Is red meat bad for you, are the health benefits of organic food legit, is fasting good for your health etc.
We’re down for controversial but evidence-based articles that challenge the reader. For example our “is diet coke bad for you” article is loved and hated in equal measure. We love it because it’s based on fact and evidence, the gurus and bros hate it because it challenges their dogma.
We want each post to be between 1,800 – 2,500 words
Cool, How Do I Apply?
Drop us an email to [email protected] with the subject line:
(Article Idea): (Your Name)
We aim to reply to all proposals within 48 hours.