1. Preheat the oven to 220 oc.
2. In a large bowl, mix the oats, oat cereal, protein powder, baking powder, salt, Splenda and raisins.
3. Mix through and make a well in the centre.
4. In a small bowl add the butter and microwave for 40secs until melted. Add the egg to the small bowl and beat until frothy, add the water.
5. Add the butter, egg and water mixture to the large bowl and mix through to make a dough
6. Pat dough into two 1/2 inch thick circles, place on a baking tray and score 4 wedges into each circle.
7. Cook for 15mins in the oven, until risen and browned, break into 8 wedges.