1. Mix all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl and blitz with a hand blender until smooth.
2. Pour half of the marinade over the chicken breasts and refrigerate for around 60mins minimum.
3. Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan and add the spring onions, ginger, coriander and cook for 3-5mins. Add the rice (uncooked) and stir through. Add water to the pan and bring to boil.
4. Cook rice for 13mins or until cooked through.
5. While the rice is cooking grill the chicken (discard the marinade from the chicken dish).
6. Just before the rice and chicken is ready place the marinade which was set aside into the microwave for 1min.
7. Serve the rice with the chicken and hot satay sauce. Arrange in a pretentious manner like in our picture or just throw on a plate. Either way, the taste is delicious