A delicious chocolaty protein dessert.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
Yield: 10 slices
130g oat flour
2 scoops whey protein
pinch of baking soda
pinch of salt
4 tbsp cocoa powder
2 jars of fruity baby food
200g almond milk
pinch of cinnamon
1/2 scoop of chocolate whey
1. Add the ingredients of part 1 to a bowl and mix through.
2. Add part two to part 1 and mix through.
3. Empty mixture onto a baking tray.
3. Bake at 200 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
4. 5 minutes before the brownies are ready, add the ingredients for the almond custard to a pan and stir continuously until it has thickened.
5. Remove brownies from the oven, divide then serve with the hot almond custard.
*per serving (excluding custard)
©2013 All content is copyright of FoodForFitness.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.
You need Flash to use this feature