1. Bring 100g rice (dry weight) to the boil with half a stock cube and cook for 13 minutes.
2. Chop the peppers and onions into strips and fry on a high heat until brown.
3. Remove the veg from the pan. Chop the steak into thin slices and fry for 3-4 minutes or until it is cooked. Add the veg back to the pan and mix through with the steak.
4. Mix through the cajun spice and cook for a further minute.
5. Once the rice has cooked, drain it then add it to the pan with the veg and meat and mix through then serve.