1. Brown the mince, onion and garlic.
2. Add the chopped peppers, tomatoes, wine, a pinch of salt and pepper and herbs and cook for 30 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
3. Sweat the leaks * and pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees c.
4. Add a layer of mince to a lasagne/baking dish, add a layer of leeks, add a layer of thinly sliced beef tomato. Do this again. Break and whisk the eggs in a dish then pour over the top of the lasagne. The egg is replacing your béchamel sauce.
5. Place the lasagne in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.