Basil Turkey Burger Recipe
High protein and deliciously tasty recipe for simple turkey burgers.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 25 mins | Kcal 254 | Protein: 25g | Carbs: 8g | Fat: 13g | Yield: 5 Portions
Recipe by: | *Nutrition values per portion
Making Our Basil Turkey Burger Recipe
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Spray baking tray with olive oil.
- Mix all your ingredients together in one large bowl.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- 500g Turkey Mince
- 1 Egg
- 40g Oats
- 1 tbsp. Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Oregano
- Handful of Chopped Fresh Basil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)