High protein, wheat free, sugar free banana bread.
Time: 50 mins
Yield: 1 loaf
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. In a large bowl combine ingredients from 'part 1'
3. In a medium bowl combine ingredients from 'part 2'
4. Mix through contents of 'part 1' with 'part 2'
5. Grease a bread tin and then empty mixture and spread evenly
6. Bake for 45 to 50 min. Let cool for 10 min.
170g instant hot oat cereal or oat flour
2 scoops whey protein
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 whole egg
1 large banana
©2013 All content is copyright of FoodForFitness.co.uk and its use elsewhere is prohibited.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.
You need Flash to use this feature