A badass, rich garlic marinade for chicken served with spicy jerk sweet potato wedges.
Prep Time: 5 min, 2-3 hours for chicken to marinade | Cook Time: 40 mins | Kcal 395 | Protein: 30g | Carbs: 55g | Fat: 5g | Yield: 3 Portions
Recipe by: | *Nutrition values per portion
How To Make Badass Chicken
- Add the ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl. Mix and add the chicken and leave covered in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Chop the sweet potato and add to a roasting tray with a drizzle of olive oil and the jerk seasoning. Mix through.
- Place chicken on a separate roasting tray and cover with foil.
- Place the sweet potato and chicken into the oven for 40mins at 200oc or until cooked.
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp. Ground Garlic (Marinade)
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil (Marinade)
- 3 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar (Marinade)
- 3 tbsp. Lemon Juice (Marinade)
- 750g Sweet Potato Chopped into Wedges
- 2 tbsp. Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil